For the Clinical Clearance Steps and Process, click here.
Students will be prompted to complete three requirements as part of the Clinical Clearance Process in CastleBranch:
- This is automatic when a student Opens a CastleBranch Account
- You will be asked for your personal information, including your SS#
- In the event that a background check returns with a record, it will be reviewed by CAHE as detailed in the Institutional Catalog. It is advisable that any student who has a criminal record, whether a misdemeanor or a felony, should reach out to the agency that certifies or registers their profession to see if they need to go through a special application process to clear them to sit for the necessary exams.
- In your Castlebranch (CB) account, you will have to activate the Drug Test
- Once you do so, Castlebranch takes approximately 48 hours to generate a bar code for the Drug Test.
- Please take the bar code (you can print it or show it off of your phone) to a local LabCorp to do an Employment Drug Test/Screening. This is a urine test.
- To schedule an appointment at LabCorp, visit www.labcorp.com. The Drug Test must ONLY be done at a LabCorp facility.
- When you bring the bar code to LabCorp and complete the test, LabCorp will process it and your results will automatically populate into Castlebranch. There is no need to show that you went for the test.
• Please do not drink too much water before your Drug Test, to avoid a “Dilute Negative” result. Results that return dilute negative are inconclusive and students will have to go for another drug test at their own expense.
Visit your PCP or Urgent Care with:
1. The Health Assessment Form
2. List of Health Clearance Requirements. You will need a full lab report for the bloodwork/labs that you complete based on your visit to the doctor. Once your information is available, upload it to the correct section of your CB Account
Again, please refer to the attached document and bring Page 1 and Page 2 to your PCP, or the nearest Urgent Care facility.
Please note regarding Health Clearance:
– Do not worry about CPR Certification at this time. You will receive instructions on how to complete the initial portion with your book list in the orientation e-mail. The supplemental portion will be completed in-person after the start of the program. You will upload your card at a later time.
– The flu shot is mandatory.
– Valid health insurance is required for the program. You will be asked to upload your insurance card in the appropriate field.
– If you are experiencing issues with uploading documents, please contact Castlebranch directly.
– If you have questions about the process, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The estimated cost of clinical clearance is $280. Clinical Clearance is valid for one year. Students in 2-year programs will have to renew their clearance next year. The cost for the renewal package for year 2 is approximately $180. Additional fees may apply for students who have had prior residences in other countries. The clinical clearance process should be completed at your earliest convenience and no later than by the orientation date.