Center for Allied Health Education is dedicated to providing superior training and education that will enable healthcare professionals to meet the needs of society.
Healthcare professionals trained at the Center will:
- Incorporate theoretical and clinical knowledge into allied health practices.
- Contribute to the advancement of the allied health professions.
- Think critically when dealing with healthcare problems.
- Be lifelong learners with the ability to adapt to changes and developments in their profession.
- Changing community needs, as well as to advance in their own careers.
- Practice their professions with empathy and compassion.
- Demonstrate high levels of administrative skill, honesty and integrity.