Virtual Info Session
THE NEXT DATE FOR OUR VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSION
WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
For information about our programs, admissions and financial aid process, please contact us by calling 718-645-3500.
Join us for our upcoming Admissions & Financial Aid Virtual Information Session and discover how Center for Allied Health Education (CAHE) can help you achieve your educational and professional goals. Here, at CAHE, your road to a successful healthcare education begins. Learn about our programs and pathways, admissions and financial aid process, and career opportunities upon graduation.
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
- All courses focus on practical skills with intensive hands-on training, geared to acquiring the expertise, confidence and professionalism necessary to respond to true-life situations
- Earn an academic degree* alongside CAHE’s Certificate
- Strong clinical affiliations, which include major hospitals and clinical sites throughout the NYC metropolitan area
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify
* Through CAHE’s affiliated college