Although no CAHE students have been directly in contact with the coronavirus, as a precaution and following the US Department of Education recommendations, the Center has decided to transition all didactic classwork to an online format for the immediate future. In an effort to facilitate online delivery of courses, all didactic classes are cancelled for the remainder of the week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). Classes will resume on Sunday (3/15), and will be delivered via an online platform. Over the next 2 days, students will receive detailed instructions on how to participate in the online/virtual classroom setting. We will continue to provide updates and encourage students to monitor their e-mails for the latest information.
FOR INFORMATION ON CAHE'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19, PLEASE CLICK HERE
The latest posts
- Veterans Day 2020Student Life | November 11, 2020
- UPDATE TO THE PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED INFORMATION (45 DAY REPORT)News | October 29, 2020
- UPDATE TO THE PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED INFORMATION (45 DAY REPORT)News | July 1, 2020
- DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION’S HIGHER EDUCATION EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND (HEERF)News | May 20, 2020
- CAHE FAMILY MESSAGE TO STUDENTS AND ALUMNINews | May 5, 2020
Subscribe for Our Updates
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from CAHE.