WEB DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN
FOR INFORMATION ON CAHE'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19, PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older prior to orientation.
- Applicants must be in good mental and physical health, free from any physical handicaps which would interfere with their work. Ultimately, individuals must meet the Technical Standards for Admissions listed below.
- Applicants must have completed a recognized high school or equivalent. Individuals who attended an online high school, or who were homeschooled, should contact the Admissions Department to determine their eligibility to enroll.
Students must meet the following technical standards throughout the duration of the program.
Students must be able to:
- Maintain vision, hearing, and the appropriate ability to articulate the words necessary to observe and communicate effectively
- Maintain the physical functions and dexterity needed to operate computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices
- Present the anticipatory ability necessary to understand the clients’ timely needs