An accredited 15-month program prepares Certified/Registered Medical Assistants
FOR INFORMATION ON CAHE'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19, PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older prior to orientation.
- Applicants must be in good mental and physical health, free from any physical handicaps which would interfere with their work. Ultimately, individuals must meet the Technical Standards for Admissions listed for each program (see below).
- Applicants must have completed a recognized high school or equivalent. Individuals who attended an online high school, or who were homeschooled, should contact the Admissions Department to determine their eligibility to enroll.
This policy outlines the technical standards that each applicant/student must be able to accomplish.
Each applicant/student must be able to:
- Maintain vision, hearing, and the appropriate ability to articulate the words necessary to observe and communicate effectively.
- Maintain the physical functions needed to respond appropriately to a patient’s needs including: standing for long periods of time, twisting and bending at the waist, lifting heavy items, using fine motor skills and manual dexterity needed to operate instruments and equipment.
- Any applicant who does not meet the technical standards as outlined above is ineligible for admission to the school.
- Any student whose status changes while enrolled and no longer meets the technical standards as outlined above may not be allowed to continue to progress through the program.